A breast cancer survivor shares her experiences with the BRCA gene.

Friday, April 4, 2008

Email Exchange

-----Original Message-----

From: Julie
Sent:
Monday, December 10, 2007 12:05 PM
To: Anne
Subject: update

Nerves are shot. Think I have all the symptoms of ovarian cancer and am playing the waiting game of doctors’ offices returning my calls…

-----Original Message-----
From: Anne
Sent:
Monday, December 10, 2007 12:07 PM
To: Julie
Subject: update

No, no……. you want to go eat????? I’ll pick you up.

-----Original Message-----

From: Julie
Sent:
Monday, December 10, 2007 12:07 PM
To: Anne
Subject: update

I’m going to hit the gym for lunch since I’m completely wired and need to work off all this stress and anxiety.

Gary & I had a discussion over the weekend about his future when I’m not around…

By the way, it must be a requirement for women who work in doctors’ offices to be a witch.

-----Original Message-----
From: Anne
Sent:
Monday, December 10, 2007 12:07 PM
To: Julie
Subject: update

Promise you’ll call me after you work out. Oh, and never fear… I’ll marry Gary...



No comments: